Friday, June 4, 2010

Time to Help



I have been writing about how little is being done to help the Gulf Coast with the spill. And then it occurred to me that all I have been doing is writing about it. Well, that is about to change.

I am offering shirts with this design and will be sending the profits directly to the Plaquemines Parish Fund that is set up to help the folks most hurt by this mess.

I spoke to the good folks at Plaquemines this morning to make sure they had a fund set up and how to send the money. I have to say that for people living a horror show, they are some of the nicest and most grateful people you would ever want to talk to.

Please help out and get the message out at the same time.

You can order them here: http://www.itisnotagame.spreadshirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment